Pages

The gratitude fix with TeamBTFP

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Do you want to know what one of the main reasons I feel like my team is my family? One of our biggest strengths is finding confidence, happiness, and freedom. As you probably know, we all run fitness/healthy eating challenge groups monthly, which is great, and the results that come from our groups is incredible. I'm so blessed to see people transform their health completely. However, something that I see often but people rarely talk about publicly, is a change in their attitude or perspective. Well, for the month of November, my coach and our teams will be hosting a challenge group related to gratitude and wellness to end off the year well. 

I'm looking for women who are going to flourish this holiday season and keep themselves a priority. We want to keep up healthy habits that might have already been created this year. Perhaps you still have 2015 goals you're hoping to reach?I'm looking for women who are ready to be confident in their holiday family photos this year (because I know what it's like to not be confident for pictures). I'm looking for women who won't be defeated by holiday weight gain (because I know I've been there).  Leading up to Thanksgiving, we'll spend 21 days together to learn about simple ways to improve ourselves through gratitude, creativity and self-care. 

Join us for the #gratitudefix by reaching out at rootedtreefitness@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment