Pages

I raise my glass to you, Moms....

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I raise my glass to those of you that have someone call you Mommy....


I am not a mom but I hope to be one day. I raise my glass to you super moms out there who raise little humans, feed little mouths, clean up cereal, poop, and toys from every square inch of the house. I watched 4 little ones this morning and began my morning with Focused Energy in my breakfast Shakeology. I know I don't know what it's like to be a mom all day everyday, but I'm willing to bet a little extra energy would help. From the short amount of time I watched the babies today, I get, "I never have time to feed myself...". Maybe this month is the month for a boost and make sure you're feeding yourself to make sure you're prepared with proper nutrition to keep up with those little feet? I'd love to help you out! Let's chat and we can chat about how to make this work in your busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment