Pages

2 more months....

Thursday, October 22, 2015


I bought a 2016 calendar for work today as we're starting to plan for the next year. This got me thinking...toward the end of last year, my incredible coach/mentor/teammate encouraged us to make a dream board for the year. I will have accomplished everything on the list very very soon. I set hard dates and goals and I went after them. This year hasn't been easy, these goals weren't simple, but I had a plan of action, hit some bumps in the road, but got up! That's what has changed, I GOT UP and kept at it. What do you desire to accomplish over these last 2 months? If you'd like to change your perspective slightly and look into this coaching thing that's transformed our lives, financially, spiritually, and physically, we've got a sneak peek going on now. Break the cycle and don't let 2015 pass you by without making some lasting changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment