Pages

A life by design...

Monday, October 5, 2015



I just got done speaking with one of my coaches about how they're so so grateful for the opportunity this job has given them to work from home and be with their kids more. We used to both work for Disney and 5 nights a week, we would get home at midnight. This is freedom! This same coach is experiencing positive changes within their health that they haven't seen in over 8 years. This is freedom! I'm just so grateful I found something that improves my life, my family, my health, my finances...AND I get to help others on their journey too. We're not perfect, we don't have all of the answers, but we're always striving to be better. I'm so glad I have this sisterhood bond with so many women all across the country. This is something that I never envisioned being my job, but isn't that how life sometimes works? We find ourselves in amazing places we'd never even dreamed of.
If you want to find more about what it is we do, ask away! We'd love to have you. Click here to apply to join my team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment