Pages

The Benefits of Bulletproof Coffee

Monday, January 25, 2016


Okay, I know, I know, for years, there have always been "diet" fads, from certain pills, to certain times of day we should eat, to fake sugars, to fat fighters, there is always something on the market for you to jump on to either get healthier, or lose weight....or both. 

But, I want you to hear me out. I believe that eating REAL food is the best way to be your healthiest. Yes, this sometimes includes fats...real fats. Not Hershey Kisses-fats, real fats, like from avocado or (REAL) butter. 

I know what you're thinking...this girl is a health coach who helps people lose weight but she's advocating eating high-caloric fats. YEP. 

What are the benefits of Bulletproof Coffee? 
Business Exec & entrepreneur, David Asprey coined the term, "bulletproof". Once he began putting butter in his coffee, Asprey noticed that his moods were more regulated, he didn't have caffeine jitters, and his energy levels were better than ever. 

So, what's the trick here? Grass-fed butter. It's filled with healthy fats and healthy doses of vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin K2, vitamin D, and vitamin E. Once I tried it for myself, not only was I hooked because how it sustained me for the day, but it is DELISH. The butter seems to combat the energy spike that often happens with my morning cup of joe and it left me feeling full. 


What you need: 

8 oz black coffee
1-2 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter
2 tsp coconut oil or MCT oil


Put it all in a blender....


Viola. Frothy delicious healthy enriched coffee to start your day. 


Try it for yourself and tell me what you think. 




2 comments

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this info. I have been looking into bulletproof coffee and found your post through pinterest. I will totally give it a go and let you know what I think!

    Kimi
    kimiavila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.
    แพ็ค เกจ เสริม ทรู

    ReplyDelete