Pages

Dare to Dream?

Thursday, October 29, 2015

I love this quote from John Quincy Adams, "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, YOU ARE A LEADER." 


I never saw myself as a leader. I didn't believe that I could make a difference in others lives. To be honest, I didn't have belief in myself...to make big, positive changes for myself, to take actions to become more, to become better, to even establish dreams for our future. Now, I'm a dreamer.

I'm looking up now more than ever before. Over the last year and a half, my husband and I have changed our lives drastically. Not only have we changed our health around, but our finances have improved SO much. To be honest, becoming a Beachbody coach has been one of the best decisions I've ever made....all of this started just because I just wanted a discount on incredible products like workout programs and vitamins.

I GET to help inspire others to better themselves and make an income.

The best part about this gig is that there is no specific mold to being a coach; my team consists of working moms, guys, and even grandparents. We're all on different stages of our journey and we're all imperfect but our first desire is to see others thriving. I'm not the most outgoing person, nor am I the most fit, nor am I perfect with my nutrition, but it's my goal to help others with providing them tools and accountability to get their health (and potentially, finances) on track. I am a leader. I believe in myself. I believe that I can change the world and I believe you can too. I believe that it's never too late to make changes - in your perspective in life, your finances, or your health.

Will you dream big with me for a minute? What could you do with extra money? Pay off debt? Stay at home with your kids? Take a much needed vacation? Are you unsure where to start? I am looking for 5 women who desire to see others thrive. As a Diamond coach, I've been given incredible trainings and tools to help build up my team. We're not here with salesy tactics, we don't believe there is a quick fix - regarding health or finances. We do believe in dreaming, positivity, self-care, hard work, and teamwork.

I'd love to chat with you. If you'd like to know more information about this coaching life, send me a message or fill out the application here

No comments:

Post a Comment