Pages

No-Carve Pumpkin

Wednesday, October 21, 2015


If you're anything like me, you're just not great at pumpkin carving. One of my best friends found an incredible talent of pumpkin carving years ago....she could seriously get paid for it. My carved pumpkins on the other hand, look like a 5 year old carved them. I LOVE Fall, colorful leaves, and all things pumpkin, so luckily, there are alternatives to pumpkin carving.


For my no-carve pumpkin, all I need was black thread and silver pins. I opted for a chevron design. 


I started by placing the pins around the top of the pumpkin, pinning at every groove of the pumpkin. 


Next, I made my design down the ridges. 


Viola! Another benefit of a no-carve pumpkin is that they won't rot or smell as quickly!






No comments:

Post a Comment