Pages

I don't have to, I get to....

Thursday, October 22, 2015

What do you take for a granted? I know I've been one to take a ton for granted. When did things change? When I had a mindset perspective change. 

I don't have to workout, I get to. It helps me feel stronger in every area of my life. 
I don't have to eat well, I get to. 
I don't have to read everyday to improve my life, I get to. 
I don't have to have self discipline, I get to. 
I don't have to save money while getting healthier, I get to.  
That last one was supposed to be funny...but it's true. But honestly, y'all, I used to spend so much money at the gym, I used to spend so much money at crappy food when eating out, and I used to consider self improvement/reading a chore or below me....it's all about a change in perspective! I get to make my life better everyday because it's a choice!
I wouldn't be where I am today without challenge groups, my team, or these incredible tools to help me to feel my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment