Pages

Insanity Max: 30 (Review)

Tuesday, May 26, 2015


I'll be honest. 2 months ago, this program intimidated me. 
I'll be honest. Now, this program is my favorite. 


It's my favorite because I've never had results like these. I absolutely love celebrity trainer, ShaunT. He knows exactly what to say to keep you going. 
The idea behind Insanity Max: 30 is that you push yourself to the limits
 (aka to max out). 
Once you feel like you've pushed as hard as you can push and you need a break, you pause, write down your time, and get back into it. I love that I've been able to make it a competition with myself because I keep track of all of my times day by day. 


I want to max out with you!
Here's what you can expect: 

 - 30 minute workouts
- an option to do low impact modified versions (which I sometimes follow)
- cardio & strength training
- a 60 day program (depending on which track you do, 
it can be 5 or 6 days a week)
- 2 bonus workouts: Ab Attack and Sweat Fest
- 1 month supply of my favorite & healthiest meal of the day: Shakeology
- simple control nutrition guide + a "No Time to Cook" guide
 (which super helpful for busy people like myself!)
- yours truly as your coach, holding you accountable and enduring the pain, sweat, and love every single day right along side you (online)

Here are my side by side results of my first round of Insanity Max: 30
Halfway through my first round (so 30 days in), I moved 3 states away. Here's the thing about not having a gym membership, I could pop my DVD in the day that I moved and get to work! 


My favorite things about Insanity Max: 30
- This program targets every part of the body
- If I need to take a day off in the middle of the week, I know that there's not 7 workouts per week, so I can shift my schedule around, which relieves me to have one day off (which is a beautiful thing)
- The Max Out Guide includes 2 options for your plan: a basic program or an ab maximizer calendar.
- It's my husbands favorite workout program too. While we never get the time to do it together, it's a real treat comparing the ways ShaunT nearly killed us at the dinner table.

Workout Descriptions: 
CARDIO CHALLENGE 30 minutes of the hardest cardio sequences ever. 
TABATA POWER Strength training starts here with traditional Tabata-style "20 seconds on, 10 seconds off" workout structure. 

SWEAT INTERVALS Just like it sounds, you'll sweat!

TABATA STRENGTH Strength training like you've never seen with little resting.  
FRIDAY FIGHT: ROUND 1 ShaunT literally compares this workout to a fight, with a lot of kicking and boxing. 
MAX OUT: CARDIO More cardio...but even harder. 
MAX OUT POWER The intervals are longer in this "45 seconds on, 15 seconds off" Tabata-style plyometrics.  
MAX OUT SWEAT Even more sweat than the first round. 
MAX OUT STRENGTH This will really target your upper body with a "45 seconds on, 15 seconds off" Tabata-style routine. 
FRIDAY FIGHT: ROUND 2 ShaunT calls this the "hardest workout ever." Every move is a minute in this final fight between body and mind. He'll be sure to remind you of this. 
PULSE Shaun's version of a recovery workout, this is a low-impact combo of stretching and small "pulsing" movements that focuses on your form. 
AB ATTACK: 10 This 10-minute routine will feel like an attack on the abs....
MAX OUT: 15 Just as intense as the 30 minute workouts, but at least it's half the time! This is 15 minutes of insane cardio.
MAX OUT ABS You'll alternate between seated and standing moves with 15 minutes of crazy core work.
360 ABS This workout focuses on your abs and core from every angle. 

____________________________________________________________________________
If you combine this workout + the 21 Day Fix meal plan + Shakeology (my favorite combo to feel my best) , you've got yourself the whole package of goodness to get yourself fit and healthy for summer.



What's next? If you're a new challenger of mine, you'll need to order a Challenge Pack and you'll receive one month's worth of Shakeology to have the energy to max out everyday! Shakeology will also provide the superfoods, vitamins, protein, probiotics, and digestive enzymes you need. 
What's the awesome news? If you buy the Insanity Max:30 Deluxe Kit, it includes the colored portion size containers from the 21 Day Fix!

Email me here or head to Facebook, here to contact me if you want to jump in our next challenge group and we can do this together!





1 comment

  1. Thank you for sharing this useful post with us. I have nutrition & health-related website. I'm telling you about this beautiful topic and this topic is Crazy ab workout. Crazy Ab workout is very impotent in human body. I have a website and this website discusses human body fitness and nutrition. Read more please visit this website.

    ReplyDelete