Pages

Better Together

Saturday, May 2, 2015


The words on that tank hold so much value to my life: BETTER TOGETHER. When I joined Team Better Together Fitness Project, I didn't know the impact of joining a team of incredible women across the world would have on my life. They say to surround yourself with people who lift you higher, and I can truly say I've done that. I'm so glad I've found my "team"; they truly make me better. Thank you, Beachbody for...helping me gain confidence, lose weight, be healthier, have another income, help others, and finding my team. 

I am in constant communication with women who inspire me and open my eyes to see things better. I have never had this before. All my life, my relationship with women isn't how I envisioned it should be. I thought that by becoming a Beachbody coach, I would gain an income, reach my health and fitness goals, or I would be able to help some people along the way, but oh man, was my mind blown! I talk to my team about EVERYTHING. From my faith with God, to deep personal things, to silly things, to whether or not we worked out that day, or whether we had too many glasses of wine the night before...the list goes on. We're all human. We need to be living this life in community. I've never been a part of an organization where people are there to lift you up, not try to and reach the top before you. 

I would just encourage you to find your people. Find people that make you better. I can say I've done so and I would never have it any other way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment