Pages

My Favorite Vegan Superfoods

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Huge news! Are you dairy-free too??
 I've been using Shakeology for 3 years this month...bonkers, right?! I mean, consistently, what have you been doing for your health for 3 years?! Our go-to is chocolate vegan but on occasion, Kyle gets Cafe Latte (because he loves that Frapp taste) but I can never really share it because I'm not supposed to have dairy. One time, we ran out of my chocolate vegan and had only vanilla for a few days. The aftermath of dairy in my system was worth all of those superfoods I need to have energy, help with my digestive issues, lower my stress levels, and curb my cravings. BUT here's the good news!!!!!

Vanilla and Cafe Latte now come in vegan formulas!
There are so many superfood options now: 
Vegan: chocolate, vanilla, cafe latte, or strawberry
Non-Vegan: chocolate, vanilla, cafe latte, greenberry, or strawberry
Not sure what this superfood shake is? Click here! 

 They've even added macha! I love how the recipes are evolving. I found something cool out this past weekend about why they took while to get these formulas to be vegan -- it's all related to keeping them as natural as possible and toxic-free! How cool is that?! I love the integrity behind the ingredients! 
Dairy free friends (I know there are a lot of you), wanna try it for 30 days? 
Let me know!

*BONUS: get the all access pass to have an online gym for a year for just $30 more when you get the new vegan Shake with this link (also registers you for my next accountability challenge): http://tinyurl.com/Gymforayear



No comments:

Post a Comment