Pages

My 21 Day Gut Health Cleanse

Thursday, April 27, 2017




The Ultimate Reset is a 21 Day Cleanse committed to eating clean and living a healthy life. 
This cleanse is NOT easy. It's created to work. It's created to learn about sacrifice.

What I learned: 
- so much about discipline
- how to grocery shop and prepare
- how to enjoy new healthy, portioned, nutritious meals
- freedom from things holding me down
- needs vs. wants

What can change: 
- A transformation physically, mentally, and emotionally
- The body's detoxification process 
- Weightloss
 - Improved my energy levels
- Postive attitude
- Better regularity
 - Improved cholesterol

Was it easy? No. Just like a good workout, this is tough and will bring challenges. 
What made it easier? A support of a ton of people online are doing it/have done it too AND the support of an accountability buddy. 

What does it entail? 
- taking targeted supplements: detox, power greens, soothe, mineralize, optimize, and revitalize.
- lots of water + sleep
- a daily meal plan with specific recipes for all 21 days of the reset
- lots of cooking and meal prepping
- an option for only light workouts, like walking or yoga

I accounted for every meal I ate, for accountability and encouragement for others on their journey. Every meal is on Instagram. 

Here are a few examples of what an average day might 
look like (this is day 2, day 11, and day 18): 

So...let's get to it. 
Why did I decide to dive in and commit to doing the Ultimate Reset? 

If you've been following me, you might know that my husband and I struggle with infertility. 
Since last summer, I haven't been able to manage my weight despite my daily workouts, my portion control, my daily superfood shake.
I have the BEST tools and the BEST accountability. 
But sometimes, things like infertility like to rear their ugly head and mess even more up. 

Why? 
A year of hormone imbalance, infertility meds, lots of pain and testing, loss, 
hypothyroidism, stress, cutting back from workouts (per doctors request), ..did I mention hormone imbalances had me shopping for new clothes and looking for change.

Hormone imbalances impact SO much of our lives. 

But you know what? Sometimes even when it feels like everything is uncontrollable...sometimes, you can eat clean, workout, stay positive but still things are not in your control. 
 I found my way to control it in 21 days. 
I found my way to control it with the Ultimate Reset. 

In 21 days...
I got rid of: 13 lbs., built up toxins, an addiction to coffee, hopelessness, the need to snack
I gained: energy, feeling  legitimately "cleaner", better sleep, hope, a perspective change, more of an understanding of food, freedom, control

This is not easy to share. But, I've committed to helping people, 
so that takes priority over my comfort zone. 

Our infertility struggle does not get to win this one. 
Let me repeat, our infertility struggle does not get to win this one. 


I'm already back to my workout routines, committed to keeping up these habits, and I'm excited for this momentum as summer rolls in. 
If you're interested in the Ultimate Reset, I would love to walk beside you as you find the freedoms I have found. Click here to join my next challenge and we'll get you started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment