Pages

Back to Stars Hollow

Sunday, November 27, 2016

In the Fall of 2016, Netflix invited us all to travel back to Stars Hollow. If you're essentially a Gilmore like me, you were not only excited about the show returning for 4 more episodes, but also for coffeeshops all over the nation to transform to Luke's for a day. Raise your hand if you stood in line only to have a guy in a backwards baseball cap and plaid to tell you to get off your cell phone while Babette gossiped in the background. 


Many were disappointed in A Year in the Life, but not me. 

We were ready the second Netflix released the story of Rory, Lorelai, and the gang....with enought coffee, donuts, and Chinese food to get us through 4 straight of hours and one entire year of more Gilmore.


Sure, the final four words aren't what I would've chosen, but I also don't get paid to write the best show ever written. I'll let Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino stick to that.


Rumor has it that there's more to come and I personally can't wait. Rory and Lor, where you lead, I will follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment