Pages

An Invitation to Healthy Holidays

Wednesday, November 30, 2016


Discipline, commitment, persistence...not exactly words I want to discuss at Christmastime....but freedom, energized, and confidence are words I don't mind discussing AND that's why I'm committing. Meal plans, Christmasy recipes, at home workouts, and accountability. Are you in?

This is my 3rd Christmas season committing to my healthy lifestyle. Do I completely skip on cookies and holiday-themed foods? No way, but I've found not only balance, but also great, healthy, holiday recipes to make sure January doesn't come and I'm struggling to get back to my normal routines that I've built. We recently moved, so we travel quite a bit. I've got travel tips to sticking to your plans and goals and a secret little ingredient to my healthy lifestyle ---> one-on-one, daily accountability! A strong community is the only way to do this (in my opinion). 

Skip the: 
STRESS
SLUGGISH FEELING
WORRY
DESIRE TO HIDE BEHIND THE CAMERA
FREAKOUT COME JAN. 1st

Create more: 
ENERGY
CONFIDENCE
FREEDOM
CALMNESS
SELF-LOVE

So, if you're ready to join forces and feel INCREDIBLE through this holiday season,

No comments:

Post a Comment