Pages

Healthy Shamrock Shakes

Thursday, March 17, 2016


Adding this incredible superfood makes smoothies SO creamy 
and there's no taste of avocado once blended....


OPTION 1:


OPTION 2: 



OPTION 3:


If you love that Shamrock taste, but don't want the repercussions from the calories and chemicals? There are alternative options without missing this St. Patty's Day favorite. The drive-thru at McDonald's used to be a frequented place of mine. I recently learned how to best take care of my body. My latest frequented favorite place is my very own kitchen...where I can recreate the same flavors WHILE also fueling my body with things that will benefit it. Break that McDonald's habit and instead choose vitamins, digestive enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics, antioxidants, and adaptogens. Because of this choice, I know have more energy, sleep better, no longer have headaches, lose weight, and get my daily dose of superfoods. You won't find those things in that McDonald's shake...chances are you'll actually leave those golden arches feeling sluggish, bloated, and have a sugar rush that you'll eventually crash from. I'd love for you to join me on this journey of making steps daily to a better, healthier us!





No comments:

Post a Comment