Pages

Healthy Pineapple Dole Whip

Saturday, January 21, 2017



If you're anything like me, you LOVE Disney and a trip to the Magic Kingdom wouldn't be the same without either Mickey's Premium or a Pineapple Dole Whip. What if I told you that you can enjoy that Dole Whip at home without all that bad stuff? 
Check it: 


 Blend until creamy!

When I'm at the parks, Mickey's Premium bars and Dole Whips can be super tempting, right?? But, they're not only pricey, but we adults need all of the energy and fuel we can get for long days in the warm parks, right? What if I told you that you can fulfill that sweet tooth without all of the calories and this treat wouldn't only sustain you but also give you an extra dose of superfood vitamins!? 

I never hit the park without my shaker cup and a packet of Shakeology. 
When my friends want their Dole Whip, I've got my chocolate superfoods. 
Let me know if you want to give it a try; there's a money back guarantee so what's the harm?

Aloha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment