Pages

Mid Year Reflection

Sunday, June 19, 2016

It's June...can you believe it? On January 1st, we all set big goals, resolutions, hopes and dreams for the upcoming year. Maybe you've set up plans and those things are coming to fruition....or perhaps some things have fallen to the wayside. Either way, why don't we reflect and think about how the next six months can be even better than the last? What are you going to do with the rest of 2016? 

I'm committing to more sleep, more self-care, more grace, more dialed in nutrition, more happiness, and more giving of love. 

Every month, I run challenge groups online that don't just focus on nutrition + exercise, but also self-love and confidence. If you're wanting to begin a new resolution (yes, mid way through the year) be weird with me, why don't you?

I only run these groups and care for the beautiful souls in them because I have these groups to thank for a transformation in my own life. I want to pay it forward (plus, it's daily accountability continuously for me too)!

To join a challenge, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment