Pages

Fastpass Fuel

Sunday, June 26, 2016


This morning, when I drank my Shakeology for breakfast, I couldn't help but think about the last few days that I've spent with some adorable toddlers. I NOW have a small understanding as to why my mama friends who are in my challenge groups appreciate the simplicity of a meal as a shake. 
I never thought I'd be the shake meal-replacement type of person; in fact, this piece was the reason I was SO hesitant to dive into coaching.

....until I read and understood the ingredients and how incredible they are. 

The ingredients that provide energy in Shakeology are: 
green tea extract
B vitamins
protein
moringa
wheat grass
oat grass

My favorite place to enjoy these superfoods is Disney because it's WAY cheaper than a meal at Disney and in that hot Florida sun, it's the perfect treat to fuel yourself for energy AND avoid Chocolate Mickey Ears and Pineapple Dole Whips!

I'll be writing up a post about how I eat clean at Disney World + Disneyland....that's been a long time coming! Be on the lookout!

I'm sitting here in a coffee shop before church doing some coaching work in Charlotte. 
Right next to me, is a family talking about which Fastpasses they're getting for their upcoming Disney trip. 
2 years ago, on a Sunday morning, you would've found me at work, working for Disney....every Sunday morning...creating Fastpasses for guests. 
I can't tell you how grateful I am that I don't have to work Sundays anymore, and I can enjoy church and spend time with our community. 
I'm so grateful for this life by design.



No comments:

Post a Comment