Pages

Your Path is Beautiful

Friday, April 22, 2016

I was overwhelmed by all of the love & support through messages from friends after sharing a very tiny glimpse of our years of struggling to get pregnant. This quote resonated with me today. Do I believe it? Maybe in the moment, sure, but it's super easy to not stay positive and content hour by hour. I'm so grateful for the growth I've encountered in this journey. The thing is that we're all struggling with something; I'm so grateful to have found my team as we've been through some of the hardest months. Whether it's a coaching wellness team like mine, or just a group of friends, find your people. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm doing the best I can to keep things together. Remember your path is beautiful, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment