Pages

Freedom through Coaching

Saturday, April 23, 2016

The last 2 weekends have been spent out of town traveling. We went to Maryland to go to my uncle's funeral, visited family, then to Baltimore to see our favorite team, meet players, and cross off another MLB stadium off our list, I was able to meet up with an old friend in DC, we got to see snow in MD, visit with my 95 year old grandmother, enjoy Dapper Day, run in a RunDisney race, enjoy time at a Disney resort, take our parents to an Orlando City game, and the list goes on. As I sit here unpacking (finally), I can't help but think how blessed we are to be able to have this freedom to make things like this happen. People matter and being able to pick up and go show their importance in our lives is such a blessing. I was able to run my business while out on the road! If you're over your job and the inflexibility attached, I'm running a coach training beginning soon. Just message me and you can see what freedom this #coachlife brings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment