Pages

You know those objections you have....

Wednesday, April 13, 2016


A little over 2 years ago, I kept seeing my friend, Becka share her journey. Part of me was like, 'dang woman, I want to do whatever you're doing' and the other part was like, 'will she ever stop sharing that chocolate shake??!' 
Hey, maybe you think that too?

So, after months of stalking her posts (and maybe being a little bitter that she found something that was working for her and I hadn't), I messaged her.
For a few months, we chatted....
These were my objections:
➖"I can't afford Shakeology."
➖"There has to be some ingredients in that drink has to be too good to be true."
➖"Surely I won't get fit with 30 minute workouts." ➖"I won't be able to stay motivated working out at home."
➖"I've tried so many meal plans and tricks, this won't work either."
➖"I don't have time to add something else to my schedule."
➖"I only eat whole foods, I don't want to drink my food."
----------------------------
I finally gave it a shot and I haven't looked back since. All of those objections have turned to successes! Now I help others claim victory with their health! I know you've heard success stories of those that use quick fixes like patches, wraps, or pills but with those things give you long lasting habits that turn into long lasting results? Probably not. Will those things transform your health from the inside out? Probably not.
I'm looking for 3 people that want to quit trying every trendy thing and have me coach them in getting back to the basics with fitness, nutrition, and a positive perspective. Would you ditch those doubts & objections and join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment