Pages

Money saving tips

Tuesday, September 8, 2015



Here are some 21 Day Fix money saving tips! I'm loving how easy it is to eat out and still order things that are 21 Day Fix approved. Knowing right portion sizes change the game. I ordered half of a sandwich (& the bread was still huge) so I took the top piece off. I ordered turkey on whole wheat and loaded it with veggies! It was cheaper to order half and it was still PLENTY of food. 1 yellow, 1 red, 2 greens for the 21 Day Fix.


More often than not I hear, "I can't afford to eat healthy, buy a workout program, or vitamin enriched super foods." Well, this $9 lunch from today will actually make 3-4 meals for me. If you're sticking with the 21 Day Fix meal program, month in and month out, your body will get accustomed to proper meal sizes and get this, YOU'LL SAVE MONEY. So, if you're considering jumping in our next challenge group but are concerned about cost, I'll be more than happy to talk with you about how we now have lost weight, eat clean, and save money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment