Pages

Blueberry Delight

Saturday, July 4, 2015

There are so many benefits of eating blueberries...
- good for digestion
- lowers risk of heart disease
- improves vision
- regulates blood sugar
- improved memory
- lowers cholesterol
- slows breakdown of bones
 - filled with antioxidants

I throw them in my oatmeal, put them in a salad, and I most certainly incorporate them in the healthiest meal of the day....

I used to devour those Brookside dark chocoalte acai with bluberry candies. They come in the giant bag at Costco and they taunted me every time I shopped. I stopped eating them when I decided to eat cleaner to avoid all the nasty ingredients (like corn syrup)...but I stumbled upon their substitute (and it has a ton of superfood nutrition)!



Enter: Chocolate blueberry delight Shakeology 


To make: 
one scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup ice
handful of blueberries

Blend & enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment