Pages

21 Day Fix (Review)

Tuesday, July 28, 2015



This is the program that started me on my journey. 
It has taught me so much about fitness & eating right for my body. 


Celebrity trainer, Autumn Calabrese created this program to not only help you get fit in your own living room but it was also created to help you understand how to eat right with correct portion sizes that your body needs to lose weight....do it the healthy way....and enable you to create habits so that you keep the weight off. This is a 21 day program, however, I see it as a tool to jumpstart new habits and a new lifestyle. 

When I first purchased the 21 Day Fix challenge pack, I jumped in an online accountability group so that I had accountability everyday. I learned quickly that in order to stick with a new lifestyle, having accountability is key. I've created a video about what the expect from the 21 Day Fix challenge pack & what it's done for me, here: 


Here's what you can expect from the 21 Day Fix challenge pack: 
 - 30 minute workouts (you will need to purchase your own hand weights) with cardio & strength training, with an option to do low impact modified versions -7 workouts per week + bonus workouts
- colored portion control containers
- a shaker cup
- 1 month supply of my favorite & healthiest meal of the day: Shakeology
- simple control nutrition guide (plus, Autumn has released a new cookbook strictly for the 21 Day Fix called Fixate - order here!)
- yours truly as your coach, holding you accountable and enduring the pain, sweat, and love every single day right along side you (online)

Here are my side by side results from my latest round of the 21 Day Fix. 


My favorite things about the 21 Day Fix: 
- This program targets every part of the body
- Before this program, I was on my own to figure out what to eat & how much to eat
- I learned just how much nutrition effects weight loss
- Everyday, there's a new workout that triggers different parts of the body
- The workouts are ONLY 30 minutes each
- I can take it with me on the go using Beachbody On Demand and use a resistance band instead of weights
- The meal plan has changed the game for me. We know that nutrition is SUCH a huge part of weightloss. This plan is simple to follow - no calorie counting, no fake sugars, no point system, just simple colorful containers and a guide. (There are even apps to keep track throughout your day)
- I can still drink wine & eat chocolate...AND lose weight...what??!
- It's truly for any age person

The Meal Plan: 


Each colored container represents different types of food and depending on your weight, you're allotted a certain amount of containers per day. You can even drink wine on the 21 Day Fix...who wants to lose weight & go out for a glass with me!?
To make things even easier, Autumn created a cookbook with 101 recipes for the 21 Day Fix. You had me at chocolate chip cookies & easy pizza, Autumn. 


Workout Descriptions: 
Total Body Cardio Fix:  Gets your heart rate up and keeps your metabolism revved
Upper Fix: Targeted resistance training to shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms and abs
- Lower Fix: Tones your entire lower body while blasting fat and burning calories
Pilates Fix: Develop long, lean muscles while you target your hips, thighs, and core
Cardio Fix: Exactly what it sounds like. Heart pumping cardio in just half an hour.
Dirty 30: 4 rounds of fat burning moves in a mix of cardio and strength!
Yoga Fix: Improve your balance, flexibility and strength (and get a tiny bit of a break)!

Seeing results from my challengers are a huge motivation, however, seeing what the 21 Day Fix has done for me and my challengers on the inside, is truly what matters to me most. 


I have seen my challengers/teammates....
- break sugar/fake sugar addictions
- have freedom in life 
- increase energy levels
- build confidence
- improve health in blood work results
- break free from arthritic pain
- gain self control
- no longer need a cane/wheelchair
- lower blood sugars
- no longer in need of medications 
- drop sizes, inches, and weight
- influence their family & friends to lose weight and be healthy

To purchase the 21 Day Fix challenge pack & join an accountability group, click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment