Pages

You're Invited

Friday, July 8, 2016


Thank you all for showing love on my last transformation picture -- it takes guts to share that stuff but if it helps one person get their health on track, it's worth it. Our next health accountability group begins Monday!! I'm anticipating sharing my 21 Day Fix results this upcoming week! 

Questions I've been getting lately: 
Q. Is this for guys and girls. 
A. Absolutely yes! Both men and women have had great results in my challenge groups (including my husband). 

Q. Is there fake sugar or bad ingredients in Shakeology like many meal replacements?
A. Nope, if you'd prefer 5 trips to the salad bar, that's on you, but I'd rather have a chocolate peanut butter cup shake.

Q. Can I do the workouts while traveling?
A. YES, you can stream them free for the first 30 days. 

Q. Can you help me with food, that's where I really struggle.
A. Yes, I've got meal plans, grocery lists, ways to save $, and recipes coming your way. 

Q. Can I still have wine on the 21 Day Fix. A. Yes! 

Q. Will the 21 Day Fix + Shakeology help me lose weight and break free from my sugar addiction?
A. It did for me and I'm getting messages daily from challengers who have had breakthroughs with food addiction! 

Q. What if I don't like Shakeology?
A. Open the bag, don't like it? Return it and get your money back.

So, you're invited to join me and my team to finish this summer strong with either the 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme for $10 with Shakeology and have the transformation I've felt over my last round on Extreme! Become more energized, and develop healthy habits before we dive back into the Fall with school + work busyness! Just message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment