Pages

Love Your Body

Sunday, February 14, 2016


Shakeology is a nutrient enriched powder with over 24 vitamins and minerals, protein, superfood antioxidants, herbs, prebiotics, probiotics, and digestive enzymes. I use it daily. I use it in shakes or to make desserts with (my favorite is pudding)! I was super hesitant at first (because I figured the product was too good to be true), until I did my research. I encourage everyone to do their research! Why do both my husband I drink this every single day and why do we think it's worth every single penny?

-- It's filled with a ton of vitamins (including but not limited to): Vitamin K, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B, as well as calcium & fiber
-- It increases energy levels
-- It combats cravings
-- It helps reduce inflammation
-- It regulates blood sugar and blood sugar
-- It helps regulate digestive issues
-- It improves blood flow
-- It's a simple meal on the run
-- It's a healthy meal that I don't have to think about prepping or cooking
-- It improves hair & nail growth, refines skin
-- It relieves arthritic pain
-- It's cheaper than most Starbucks beverages
-- It can be bought dairy-free
-- It helps balance pH levels
-- It helps boost the immune system
-- It lowers cholesterol
-- It helps lower stress & anxiety
-- It's a great source of protein
-- It can be bought in various flavors: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, cafe latte, or greenberry
-- It's great for travel

Need I say more? What can you do to love your body a little bit better?

If you'd like to try Shakeology (with a bottom of the bag guarantee), let me know and I'll hook you up with a discount. We've been drinking it for almost 2 years now and we're not looking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment